Messaging below is intended for ages 21+ and is intended to be enjoyed responsibly, in moderation. THIS POST WAS SPONSORED BY TORANI. ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN. THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING THE BRANDS THAT HELP KEEP THE LCC RUNNING! #ATORANIHOLIDAY
Do you need some ideas for a last minute holiday-appropriate cocktails? When planning a party, there’s always that *one* thing that I seem to forget about. Sometimes it’s floral arrangements, other times it’s as little as a tablecloth, but this year it was a fun and festive alcoholic beverage for the adults to enjoy. This Torani Blue Curacao syrup saved the day and inspired me to create this Winter Wonderland cocktail!
- Flaked coconut for rimming glasses
- 8 cups ice (more or less depending on desired consistency)
- ½ cup Torani Blue Curacao Syrup
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup vodka or light rum (I used vodka)
- ½ cup cream of coconut
- Start by rimming the glasses. Pour a thin layer of cream of coconut onto a plate and dip the rims, then dip in coconut flakes.
- In a shaker, combine ice, pineapple juice, blue curacao, vodka and cream of coconut until desired consistency is reached. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
One of my favorite local restaurants serves a drink called The Blue Lagoon. I love that it’s light and refreshing with tropical hints mixed in. As soon as I saw the Blue Curacao syrup in my pantry I was instantly inspired to recreate my own version.
This cocktail reminds you of a beautiful snowflake from the outside, but when you taste it you’ll immediately wish you’re in the islands! The Blue Curacao gives the drink a wintery blue colors, while the coconut around the rim looks like snow. You can use your cream of coconut and shredded coconut flakes to create a festive rim on the glass.
Remember this Toasted Marshmallow Dublin Coffee Cocktail I shared with you last year featuring Torani? They are a favorite in our house when it comes to making drinks (with or without alcohol!)
Torani’s original line is made with real, simple ingredients like pure cane sugar & natural flavors. If you sign up for their newsletter you will immediately receive 10% off!