Have you ever heard so many delicious combinations in one recipe? Salted Caramel + Chocolate + Martini. That is boozy, sinful delight. I’ve had this salted caramel vodka laying around for awhile, and I was really struggling to figure out what to do with it. I bought it on a whim to make this Caramel Apple Sangria, but never got to. Whenever it’s time for Sangria I go straight for my favorite recipe and forget about all of the other fun combinations that can be had.
I digress. Today’s focus is about this deliciousness! Keep reading to find the simple but decadent cocktail recipe!
- ½ cup Salted Caramel Vodka (We had Pinnacle on hand, but many brands make a variation of this.)
- ½ cup Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- ½ C. Whole Milk (2% also works well for less fat)
- 1 cup of ice
- Caramel syrup and sea salt to garnish
- Prepare Martini glasses by placing a layer of caramel sauce and sea salt on separate plates.
- Dip and turn rims of martini glasses into caramel sauce until evenly coated.
- Dip caramel-coated glass rims into sea salt until evenly coated.
- Place ice in a Martini Shaker.
- Add Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Caramel Vodka and Milk.
- Shake vigorously for around 30 seconds.
- Strain Martini into prepared glasses.
- Optional Garnishments:
- Dip fronts and backs of caramel candies into a small bowl of coarsely ground sea-salt until coated.
- Place 2 caramels on a cocktail pick and place in martini (adds a great touch of salt flavor).
Be careful with these, they are so delicious that sometimes you don’t even realize you’re drinking straight alcohol. They can be a little deceiving!
The best part? Enjoy these any time of the year, but especially during the holidays. They make a great nightcap for holiday entertaining.