What better way to get through the midweek daze than some boozy frappuccino popsicles?! I have to start out by saying I had never made popsicles at home before this. I kept seeing mouth-watering pins all over Pinterest and thought I needed to try it out for myself. I picked up these popsicle molds from our local Homegoods. Overall they turned out SO GOOD! We did try to include a caramel layer in the mold which didn’t solidify. Instead we just drizzled our finished product with some. Yum! The coffee made this recipe feel a little more winterish but I’ll definitely be breaking out these molds a lot more once the weather warms back up again! I’m thinking definitely these red velvet cheesecake ones are a must try, or even these PSL flavored ones would be good now! Endless inspiration for these easy treats.
- Starbucks Iced Frappuccino -flavor of your choice
- Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur
- Popsicle molds
- Tin foil
- Popsicle sticks or paper straws
- Mix your frappuccino and Bailey's (I chose the original Irish Cream flavor) in a pitcher. Use 3/4 frappuccino and 1/4 Bailey's.
- Then pour into your popsicle molds.
- Next insert your popsicle stick or straw and place a piece of foil over it to hold it in place.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours. (We opted for overnight!)
- Then your popsicles should come out of your molds.
- Top with any of the following; caramel, chocolate sauce, cacao nibs, shredded coconut, or jimmies.
Photos by Foster White