This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
All opinions are mine alone. #FiercelyCleanPores #CollectiveBias
After the last two weeks of finals that I’ve had literally all I could think about was some good ol’ R&R. Every time finals roll around I get so stressed and so sleep-deprived that I actually cause myself to have terrible migraines. I’ve learned that taking an hour or two out of every week to rest and reflect really helps in the long run. Here’s what’s in my at-home spa day kit!I found these Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips at Walmart and they really caught my eye because of the fun animal print packaging! I got home to find out that the strips are actually printed too in honor of the new exclusive to Walmart line. These little suckers can remove a week’s worth of dirt and gunk that cause clogged pores in just 10 minutes. It’s the deepest way to clean and simply something that you need after wearing layers of makeup for the whole week. You can find out even more about the Bioré Cleansing Strips over on their social hub!There’s just something about fresh cold-pressed juice when you’re not feeling your best. It’s refreshing! This recipe includes ginger, oranges, apples, lemon and carrot. If juice isn’t your thing then simply swap out for some hot tea! Hot water has also been proven to have a ton of health benefits, you can read about them here.
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1/3 cup carrot juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- If you happen to have a juicer at home then juice your fruit first. If not your local grocery store most likely has all of these pre-juiced in their organic isle.
- Combine ingredients in blender with 1/4 cup ice.
- Blend and serve!
*This recipe was adapted from Whole Food's Detoxifier juice.0.1http://taylorharman.com/diy-how-to-create-an-at-home-spa-day/
- Does anybody else get instantly happy from the smell of walking into an Anthropologie store? I know I do simply because of their signature scent! Candles also make you feel more cozy.
- Most people will tell you to have cucumbers on hand for an at-home spa day but I can’t tell you how much I despise cucumbers. Literally, everything about them! I always have apples in the fridge but any fresh fruit will do.
- Fresh flowers are instant mood-boosters, as is a good playlist, and a neatly made/organized bed!